Deer Creek State Park Campgrounds
The park’s large campground offers more than 200 Electric sites, both shady and sunny. Pets are permitted on all sites.
Five primitive (no electric) Equestrian Camp sites are available for campers with horses. Additionally, two primitive Group Camp sites offer space for groups of up to 100. The primitive areas offer fire rings, picnic tables, and seasonal restroom options.
Reservations are required and may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
- A seasonal camp store is available
- Showers, flush toilets, laundry facilities, and dump station
- Volleyball, basketball, pickleball, and gaga ball courts
- Two playgrounds
- Miniature golf
- Bicycles can be rented from the camp office
- Picnic shelter is available on a first come, first served basis
Off-Peak Season: Electric sites 1 through 232 are open from November 1 to Dec 31. Electric sites 48-89, 91, 93-111, 115-132, 136-223 are open from December 1 to April 20 . Wash house 2 and 3, and Dump Station are available.
20635 Waterloo Rd., Mt. Sterling OH 43143